4.16.2005

Egyptian Time

Alrighty then, it is now approximately 9:11 am in Egypt; I am up and ready to go. Go where? It's after midnight here in CA. Geez, how long does it take to readjust anyway?

I started a new job and so far so good; it is in corporate america and since I grew up in corporate america, I am very comfortable in it. I have tried other things at different businesses and I am afraid that I am just not cut out for it. So I will count my blessings that I was hired on the spot and started work on Thursday.

Li'a is now working on a new tour of the Sahara for May of 2006. I told her I wanted info; I believe I will be taking this tour. I loved being away from here and hated the thought of returning. If I were able to take care of myself in Egypt, I would be blogging from there right now ;) But alas, there was no way I could do this by myself, especially not speaking the language.

I did put up a page dedicated to the Egyptian trip, however, it is not history based, it is on our experiences and the places we visited.

Stop by and let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you.

M