3.22.2005

Unemployed, Again :(

Well, just nine days left for my trip and I find myself unemployed, again.

Mind you, I had given notice because I did not have the tough skin that goes with sales, but to be treated so bad by a has been rock and roller. I have no words to describe how I feel; my feelings are hurt, I am relieved that I now have time to pack for Egypt and was happy to sleep in this morning. I gave my all to a job I really disliked; its all good, I know it is not meant to be and he deserves the type of people he currently has working for him. In sales you need to be manipulative, decieving and take the consequences of those actions. In my case, I was taking the consequences for their actions and I was really unhappy.

On a brighter side, I got my tiiiiiiiickets, I got my tiiiiiiiiickets, I received my tickets for my seat on EgyptAir via certified mail on Friday. WooooooooHoooooooooo. I am so excited that I am beside myself. I will have to iron a few things and pack them. The suitcase I have is gigantic, no problem there. Better make a check list to make sure I have everything I need before leaving.

Well, better go, I need to update out website to include pictures of the Elks Lodge.

Later
M