11.14.2004

Spend, Spend, Spend

Geez, well it is the day after shopping and let me tell you, I am totally exhausted. The Genie Dreams troupe costume are very cool. Needless to say, I ended up buying another skirt and choli top for the Sisters In Dance troupe. These are beyond beautiful., you must see to understand.

We picked up the costumes after Estefania and I hit Hancock fabrics. Great sale, but still a bit pricy when you think of the yardage needed. Any who, I bought some Tricot in a fabulous fucia. I think I will be making a one of a kind choli and if the final product turns out as I have envisioned, then I will do one for my sisters in dance.

Well better get back to altering a sewing pattern for this choli I am designing. This after spending 7 hours working on the computer.

Later
M