11.19.2004

Performance Coming Up

After Thanksgiving, we shall be perfoming once again for the Benicia's Women Coop. This is a great place to perform, there is no stage per se and it is so much fun. The ladies are just so wonderful and to be surrounded by such beautiful artwork. I can't wait!

If you are in the vicinity of Benicia, CA on December 4th, stop by the cannery on 1st Street; trust me you will not be disappointed with the art work or the very gifted and wonderful women who belong to the coop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, this is really, really bad. I am currently downloading analog music and converting it to digital on my pc and I am working on this post on my laptop simultaneously, on a Friday night; can someone say, "get a life?"

so sad, thank goodness I have belly dancing in my life ;(

M